Steps to Employment have now ceased to deliver the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) Specialist Employability Support (SES) Programme.
Steps to Employment was established with the aim to assist disabled people who need the most support to enter work or undertake work-related courses and activities and throughout the programme we have worked hard to do this. We are extremely proud of what we have delivered throughout the life of the contract, in particular the difference we made to so many people’s lives.
Steps to Employment and our supply chain of specialist partners have:
- Worked with 587 customers
- Supported 136 customers to achieve a job start
- Supported 81 customers to achieve a job outcome
- Supported 52 customers to achieve a sustained job outcome
- Achieved Merlin Accreditation with a rating of ‘Good’
- Obtained positive feedback from a PAT inspection
All existing customers who have progressed into work will continue to receive in work support from our advisors. Should you require any further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you found our website and are looking for support to enable you to enter employment, please Contact your local Jobcentre Plus to apply. They will discuss your needs and help match you with a suitable programme of support.